Search & Win

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Trip to the Trailer-weekend of the Cival War

We were invited to the trailer at Alsea with Auggie and the boys. It was a blast, the kids played outside all day both days and Scott and Auggie fished the whole time. It was relaxing for me, I got to read my new book this weekend.


A look down the river....

The kids outside playing star wars...


Travis goofing off....


Sam saying NO mom it wasn't me....


We took the crew down to the OHSU Marine Science Center.
it was feeding day for Mia the Octopus.


Look, I found Nemo and his dad.

These are some more that were in Finding nemo

Outside the science center.
Looking at one of the subs they used to use.


Down to the beach before leaving for home on Sunday.
The tide was in so we were way up at the top of the beach.
Sunny Day=beautiful

0 Happy Thoughts: