Search & Win

Friday, April 23, 2010

Tulip Gardens

I took my boys and my DAD to the Tulip Gardens on Wednesday April 21. We had so much fun, he had never been there. The colors were magnificent and took your breath away. To only capture a portion of it with a camera was my objective. I am working on doing a lot better at remembering the lighting and distance. This was a day to never forget, i loved seeing the boys enjoying the day with grandpa.

this red is breath-taking, one of my favorites.....


Grandpa with his boys........


Mickey in his favorite color of tulips.......



Travis almost disappeared in these.......


beautiful day, not hot and not raining......

Mickey just wandering around......


Travis was catching his breath.........


I just couldnt take enough pictures, the colors were and are awesome.



Grandpa, Mickey and Travis


0 Happy Thoughts: