Search & Win

Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Year, Venting will commense

I haven't been on here for ever so long. I need a page all to myself, one that I doubt anyone truly reads and I can say things straight from the heart and gut. So Mr. Blog are you ready??

I have been helping out a friend doing some festive food making for the Chinese new year. It has been ever so fun. I love to help out, do stuff and contribute to the happiness of others. I don't want anything in return for the most part. My husband just doesn't get it. He will roll his eyes and ask "what are you getting out of it in return?" My usual response to him is friendship-ing and mom time. To him, its not enough. He wants monies or trade or something I think. I don't know, its just fun for me to get out and use my talent to help others. UGH, oh well. I have put in job apps but no one hires me. I am thinking that canning skills, sewing, baking and crafting isn't what is in high demand at most places. The hours have to fit in with the kids' school hours also. 

I have big dreams of having my own shop/boutique with all my beautiful crafting, canning and photo studio in one. I want to share it with my bestie Hanna but a space like that will cost us. We don't have a budget for it. I can see it in my head now, so when i see it I will know.  Fingers crossed.

0 Happy Thoughts: