Search & Win

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2nd trip to the State Fair.

I Went to the State Fair for a 2nd time this year, yes i splurged and I took my daughter and two friends with me. We had a blast, when i went with my hubby and Travis we didnt do that much exploring. It was a hot day and the guys were tired. So this time i got to do more exploring and took my time to see what i wanted to. Below are some highlights of the day.



This is a quilt made out of old soldier uniforms, how awesome is this!!!
Now if you know me well i love to make cakes and this was the best part of the day.
These cakes are awesome, i hope one day that i can do this good.

How cute!!


This is made out of all edible items, YUMM!

I dont think you can it that well but they used cookie cutters to make imprints on the icing. How creative and a good way to show more detail with out over doing the sugar.

This is my favorite because I love animal prints.

This is julie and mark the friends that went with me.
They are way to much fun.


I love christmas so this is also a great one.



Sam is posing for me,
she hates it when I make her act like a "little kid".

Babies!! Sam got to play with them for a while, there were also a bunch hatching in an incubator but way to many people were looking so no picture.

I was camera happy and was taking tons of Surprise shots.
Sam does not like them at all.
Too bad for her!!

Julie and Sam wanting a picture.




This is me and very happy to be here!!

Julie was holding the camera when i was in the potty room and I guess she played with it.
What a goof ball!

Smile-I mean surprise!!

Julie and Sam playing around

Sam and Smokey the Bear posing for the camera,
but sams face disapeared



Julie and Smokey,Only you can help prevent forest fires!!



He sneaked up on me while i was focusing, what a crazy rabbit!!

CUTE!!

Now here are some awesome flowers. I love the colors.




Some pretty lilies.


Some pretty sunflowers.

Mums the word

This is taken up on the BIG ferris wheel.
Sam had to go on it, which surprised me she hates rides.
What a view!!

Cheesey Sam





The end of a long day and tons of fun, I cant believe the fair is gone already. Now to wait for next year. :)

0 Happy Thoughts: