Search & Win

Saturday, May 2, 2009

update


I am doing another blog along with the regular ones i have. It is a photography blog, where all sorts of people join and just have fun with there camera. Its tons of fun and i posted my first time the other day.

The word was HOT, so i sat around and debated what to do for it for ever so long. Then finally i came up with this photo. I Love the color and really loved doing it. So I will post more often on here, i don't even know if anyone ever really reads this blog. I gave it to family and no one has ever told me they read it or even friends. So here's to keeping up with my blog and not giving a rats buttootie if anyone else reads this. So wish me luck, the next word for the weekend is "Key". Not quite sure what to do with this one so hold on and it will get posted.
Loves


1 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

I READ THIS! I DO! I don't always have a chance to comment, but I always read it.

I am so glad you are doing the m24 blog! I can't wait to see how you grow and improve with your new toy!