Search & Win

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Softball

Today was Sam's first softball game!!
It was a great game, they gave it there best and I am so proud of them. They played like have been doing it for months. It was 90 degrees out and little wind. (i am a lobster!) Sam made two runs and stole LOTS of bases!! They didn't win but they were awesome. They were so excited that it didn't phase them that they lost. I am so proud of them. They also got there jerseys and visors today so with that and there socks they looked great. I didn't get any pictures because THE BATTERIES DIED on me!!! And for once i didn't have any extra with me. I will post a picture of her in her uniform in the next couple days. Did i say I am so proud and I was the loudest mom there!
Great day and good fun.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We keep wanting to get Kellen into a sport of some sort but schedules haven't worked out, we're too slow signing him up, or he's just not truly interested in doing it. Sometimes all three. Sorry you got sunburned, though.