Search & Win

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Why so many posts, well I'll tell ya.......

I have been sick with a sinus infection for the last 3 weeks, and this last week it just totally wiped me out. I went to the urgent care and they sent me home with tons of meds and told me to get some bed rest for like 4-5 days. I laughed and said with 3 kids, softball, scouts and school it wasnt likely going to happen. So that is why so many posts right in a row. Now that i have cleared the air I am ready for a nap. Yes, nap, with kids in school til 245 I want a NAP!!!
house is clean and laundry done, the couch is calling me.
see you bloggers later, have a good day.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

Well, at least TRY to get some sleep....bummer....don't ya wish moms could have a break too??

hotmama03 said...

thanks, i know i need it, its just not really gonna happen. Yeah, i wish we did, mothers day is coming we will see if i really stay out of the kitchen then. :)