Search & Win

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Carousels and Shopping, What more can you ask for

Spent the early part of the day doing our chores and earning points on the chart. Then as the weather got better we decided to get dads fathers day gifts. I didnt want to waste the gas for just that for a salem trip so I found the carousel tokens that were given to us and decided we should use them today. So, we went and played on the playground and then rode the Horses. Travis had to sit on his favorite "Nugget" as in chicken nuggets to him. Then he begged the others to sit right next to him. Worked out fine so I could get some nice shots of them all together with smiles.



Batman i see you,


AND if you havent noticed we had a secret super hero joining us today



Helping eachother, i love it when they play nice with eachother,






Look mom I can do it,






Two words, Monkey Man,




Okay take the picture please :)








FUN,FUN,FUN






He thinks to many pictures,






I didnt know batman likes carousels?






They actually look like they love eachother,




Batman to the rescue!!






1 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

Sounds like an awesome time to me!!! :)