Search & Win

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Challenge

Okay,so I am taking the ponytail challenge to heart. I need to loose some poundage and to get fit, that is the main reason. Well and the fact that I see a lady at least 2-3 times a week in an outfit that is just awful. She must have spandex or the like pants for everyday of the week. Now mind you I think that even the most fit person cant make the cut in them so SHE cant either!! Her tummy, (not really judging her but come-on we all know so she has to)is way to big to wear them, so the issue I have is if the pants cut your roll in half and makes it jiggle way out of control, its shouldn't be that comfortable. Well back to my point, (i hate judging i know it happens to me plenty) I don't want my tummy to look like that. So my goal is to make my tummy not so juggle-E and to get fit so i can keep up with the kids. I will have to take tons of aspirin and pain killers by days end but I will do it!!

So today we walked around the apartment complex 2 and 3/4 and 420 steps and had to quit, that is the farthest i have gone without stopping and needing a break. I know i have to be careful, i just want to take better care of myself.

My goal really is to not loose weight just to get fit and no more jiggle!!
Wish me luck and i am posting pics to go with the challenge.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

Will be chearing you on! Glad you're up for the challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm taking the challenge too - I NEED that blog! My hair has been ponytail free for 3 days now and I'm so proud of myself. Thanks to baby #3 and some serious food therapy this past year, I've got the jiggle going and it makes me nuts! So good luck to both of us - hang in there!

PS - Thanks for all your fun comments at SuperMom Central! It's so fun to make new momblogger friends!