Search & Win

Monday, March 3, 2008

Bowling Fun

Mickey, waiting for fun.........
Travis cant wait for fun......
Chaos, but fun!!!
"Yippee, i did it, its going, dude"
bowling, or sucking whichever you prefer.

We were invited to one of Travis's classmates birthday party on Sunday. It was being held at a bowling alley in Keizer. We had never taken him bowling and Mickey hadn't been bowling for a few years. Travis was so excited, it was a fun night out, Scott thinks we should do it again soon at the one here in town. I tried to bowl but it just doesn't work that well for me right now. I didn't get any higher than a 76. I guess that's not good, i thought it was and that's with bumpers!!! :) Oh well at least the boys know that they can beat me at something else now. We also have pictures to prove it.

0 Happy Thoughts: