Search & Win

Monday, March 31, 2008

One Big Rant, Makes Me Really Mad


Okay, so I am just so mad right now at my cousin. She is pregnant and married but separated and with someone else. She is about 6months prego and told my aunt(her mom) that her doctor said it was okay to smoke pot while she is pregnant up until the last month of pregnancy. It wont hurt the baby and it will help her eat more and better.

What a crock of SH!T. IT upsets me so much because there are so many deserving families out there that cant have any or even add to there own family. Like my other aunt, or sister in law or myself even. I know I have three already but just the thought of being told I cant is so heart breaking rather than deciding on my own to not have more.

I am stuck in between rock and a hard place. I want to say something but what and when. If I do would it benefit the child or make the family resent me for butting in. I am very one sided when it comes to pregnancy and kids. They come first and foremost and if you choose drugs and alcohol over the safety of the kid you are worthless and don't deserve to have a blessing like that.
I cried when i heard this, all of scooters friends are having babies and here we are, not able to have any even if we thought we should.

ugh, this world, what is it coming to.

I am so DISAPPOINTED, and saddened.
Maybe she will read this and change her, hopefully its not to late.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

WHAT THE?!?! I would ask if she is smoking something, but clearly she is...

So sorry--wish I had some advice. This is a really tough situation.

hotmama03 said...

Yeah, I know, hopefully something is done sooner than later.