Search & Win

Monday, March 24, 2008

Sams Birthday


Happy Birthday Sam!!
You are now 11, thats way to old for me. This means that she is going to be at Middle school this next year. That makes me sad.
This is Sponge Bob, I made this for her. She didnt want me to decorate the house very much or make a fuss. She thinks that she is to old for that. Pooh on her, I love to decorate and make a big fuss.

This is Miss smarty pants trying to blow out her candles with a blower.

She finally figured it out that it doesnt work like that.

Sam and Annabelle opening gifts.

This is sams favorite shirt.

Oh look, she got her roller skates!!!! She has been wanting them for a long time.


Here is Sarah, sam, and gabby. I have no idea why they all have there hands in there mouth, kinda funny. She got a lot of cloths, thank you everyone for that. She got money and a purse and wallet. She loved all that she got. I am so proud of her because if she got something she didnt want she never let on and said thank you and all the nice things.

0 Happy Thoughts: