Search & Win

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Family Fun Time

being goofy for the camera...

Mickey thinking he can use a bat...
(remember its pitch black in here and with out this picture i wouldnt know he had it!)

Mickey acting like hes not going to use it.
yeah right i know you better than that

Mickey thinking that hiding with dad will save him from us,
dont think so buddy

Ugh, mom thats to bright....

You did it again...to bright!!


Wrestling time, they were laughing the whole time.
they love it


Mickey is mad at me, I told him he laughs like a girl.
Well he does, he squeaks and giggles. its cute, I guess he didnt think so.







We are a little weird, I dont know of any other family finding ways to pass the time until bedtime like us. We turn ALL the lights out in the house and attack each other being sneaky like. Yes some of us may get hurt but its just to much fun, fun fun. No fists, just tickles and pinches and pushing.


Now sometimes once in a while the two oldest get mad at eachother for nothing and start to get really over pushy. Now I feel that in a safe enviornment they should be allowed to get out all there frustration and just beat the snot out of each other. We have rules, and i will stop it when i feel its enough.


Now tonight, they did just that and when they were all worn out they started talking about why they get so mad at eachother. They started using words and discussing there issues like humans!!! WOW!! I guess that they are getting old enough to learn to use words and then cool off. I mean they were laughing and playing nice again and not mad at each other anymore. I am so glad.


Tonight I took pictures of the insanity and it was funny how they turned out. All you would see is a blink then a gawd awful flash that was most blinding. I would love to hear what you all think and what you guys do. So please leave comments, no matter who you are. All are welcome here.


0 Happy Thoughts: