Search & Win

Friday, April 11, 2008

3rd Grade Field Trip

This is my group for the day!
Handsome young men.

We are on a scavanger hunt
and are looking to see something in the water.


In the SilverFalls Rainforrest,
Looking up in the canapy of trees.

This is a nurseing tree, when old trees die or are left alone they end up with some sort of plant life growing out of it.
This Natures way of "recycling"

This is the one of the falls in the park
and we went down under it.


I just wanted a picture of the falls.


I goofed on the picture snap but I
like how it turned out.


Here we are underneath the falls.
Its quite breezy down here.

Mickey and his buddy just hanging out.


THis is the famous Oregon Slug.
Its just a baby, they can get up to something like 4 inches long, EEWWW!


We had so much fun I cant wait to go back with the family and have more time to explore everything. I have been going here since I was little and remember hiking all over the place. Now it has so much new stuff. Lodges, cabins, snack shack, playground and easier hiking trails!! I am so thankful to live near such a beautiful place.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing...there are some GREAT pics there. I LOVE the slug photo!