Search & Win

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Picture a Day #7


Well today was girls day out.
That includes my mom, grandma, aunt and myself.
We decided that since my aunt was going to live with my grandparents for a while she needed some new clothes and such. So we ventured out to salem and went for the first time to the "dig 'n dive" goodwill. Never have been there before we decided we would have a blast. Its definantly different, and not sure what i really expected.
But this is what the four of us came away with.
A FULL TRUNK load!!!
(poohbear costume, babyclothes-for the cousin, books, christmas stuff, etc.)
You pay by the pound and the more you buy the cheaper it is.
its like a 1.69 per pound, then at like 20lbs its 99cents and then over 50lbs its 69cents.
Its different but got some good deals.

1 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! Now, THAT'S My kind of store! Glad you got some good finds!