Search & Win

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Family schedule

Well this weekend I got a phone call about softball and this reminded me that my days were full before I told Sam she could play. So here is an example of our incoming weeks, starting from the minute school lets out. Now mind you I will be adding to it as the days come up!


Monday-
Mickey has prime time from 3:10-5:15
Sam has softball practice from 4:00-6:00
Dinner sometime between 4:30 and 6:30
Showers for all from 7:00-7:30
Books and bed at 8:00

Tuesday-
Spend the day doing homework and getting stuff ready for Scouts on Wednesday
Dinner at 5:30
Showers
Books and bed

Wednesday-
Prime time3:10-5:15
Dinner 5:30-6:00
Scouts and Awanas 6:30- 8:00/8:30
Shower,bed 9:00

Thursday-
Softball practice 4:00-6:00
Dinner 6:30
Pack meeting 7:00


Friday-
Never planned but always something'
Hoping for Rest!!
Probably games, softball that is, it has been mentioned that they want me as the team mom.
HMMM, maybe i have finally over done it?


Saturday-
Oregon Gardens for a scout outing
Its free day and that spells CHEAP DAY!!


Now with all this there is also me volunteering during the day at the schools twice a week and volunteering at PCL-where mom in law works to help her out. We call it apprenticeship, :) I also will be having to put some Dr's appointments in there and checking the parents house and there mail while they are gone for the month. I also didn't factor in all the games we will be having, no schedule yet!!! Crap didn't think about that one. :(
Ill up date this and re post it so you can see the madness expand!

0 Happy Thoughts: