Search & Win

Monday, April 21, 2008

Chores!!

Wow, I do have to say that I have done a lot in the couple hours I have been up. I have already done two loads of laundry, filled and ran the dishwasher, put away laundry, got two of the kids ready and off to school(since grandpa is away for a while I have to drive them) its been a nice morning. It makes me feel like I can take a break today. I will have time to be in Travis' calss today!! I have done all of this since 6:30 this morning. YAY for me!!

3 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is AMAZING! How wonderful to have so much accomplished already!! :)

Anonymous said...

Good job! I haven't been nearly as productive. I think the only thing I've done today is fold about 4 loads of laundry that have been sitting clean all weekend waiting for me...

Camille said...

Wow. You have done a lot! It is dinnertime & my kids are both in last night's jammies. Definately a "veg" day for us. From the looks of your cleaning post- this week's challenge will be easy for you!