Search & Win

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Confessions

My time for confessions


I confess to the following with nothing being held back and i just hope you dont judge me to harshly.

I confess....

to eating the most of the choclolate candy.

to telling hubby I will do the dishes and then just giggle at him when he leaves the room.

to letting my Clean laundry build up in the corner of the frontroom until no one has anything clean in the dressers.

to letting the dishes set over night then decide to do them later. (Hee Hee)

to "forgetting" to wash the sheets once a week everyother week sometimes.

to cheating on the ponytail challenge- i put it in one when i get home and put it back up when i go out.

to telling the kids "I'm listening" then ask them what they said later on.

to telling them "oh no, the tooth fairy forgot last night" and remind them to do it again tonight.

to not moping the kitchen three times a week like I used to.

to owning over 500 movies on DVD, not including kids movies.

that i dont read books to them Every night like i should.

to not showing support for the teacher when i dont like her decisions.

to swearing sometimes in front of the kids.

to being the one that taught my kids to yell "its green so go!!" to the drivers in front of us on the road.


that everything is true and there are a ton more, but not ready to tell my readers the rest!!


Well that felt good!!
I also confess to showing my kids that the best feeling in the whole world is mud in between your toes!!

2 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

WAY TO COME OUT AND CONFESS!! Isn't it nice to know we are ALL human?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

Several of those confessions apply to me, too :) It's always good to know that we aren't the only ones falling short of the imaginary bar that we've set!