Search & Win

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oregon Garden


I am really sad that I didnt much or any pictures of the gardens. We spent the whole time looking at booths and learning about trees, leave no trace, knot tying, composting, worm bins(we have a lady that wants to come and show us how to make a worm bin), recycled art, plants, and so on. We did lots of crafts and got trees to take home and plant. All in all it was a good day, cold but good. Next time I would love to wander the garden and look at the house down the way from the gardens. I will have more pictures to put later of the projects that the kids did. But here is some from today.
Mariachi band, they were wonderful!
Learning about skulls and items you can find in the forrest.
Recycle man, to help them learn about recycling.Master roper, Mickey!

I think they said a rescue anmial and is very scared of dogs, it was attacked by one. I couldnt believe how many people brought there dogs!
TACKY


Making buttons


Sam and her organic hat!


Paper making

This is the wagon when we got done!!
I call it the wagon 'o crap :)

1 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

Any ideas your family is going tom implement? Sounds like there was some stuff on recycling and organic stuff?? I am totally interested for Earth day and making some changes... :)