Search & Win

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just A Day In The Life of ME!!

Well lets start from Sunday night. My wonderful husband was playing on the computer and going through all his favorite sites catching up on sports and entertainment. He is kinda naive with the Internet still and doesn't quit grasp the "don't click on anything, click on reliable sites only". Well he clicked on something that was in the sidelines and some really naughty picture showed up of a lady. He made a gasp and then started clicking on things trying to get it to go away. Well needless to say it wasn't what he was looking for-obviously and happened to click on a VIRUS!!

I have spent the last couple days working on trying to fix it. I almost lost this months worth of pictures!

I called Best Buy to see what they recommended, there idea of a fix is 200$ later and hopefully it would be fixed. He said it may not work. So I am not willing to fork out 200$ and HOPE it gets fixed. I found my mother in laws new Antispyware disc and installed it, that was so frustrating. It wouldn't take the first 3 times I tried. The virus kept booting me off and shutting down the computer. ERRRR

Well I got it downloaded today and am crossing my fingers.



Today I went with mickey on his field trip to OSU for a Science Technology Day. It was a ton of fun. They had a reptile room and mickey touched snakes, skinks, turtles and some sort of pokey lizard guy.

We also made permanent ink move and not be so permanent, we also made kelp dots-did you know that McDonald's uses seaweed/kelp in there "shakes" to make them thick because they don't use dairy?! so the stuff we made these NON edible dots with is what they use in the shakes!! kinda disturbing. Anyway we also learned that bananas are radio active, we also learned about earthquakes. It was a ton of information for them to retain but they had a ton of fun.

2 Happy Thoughts:

Rachel Holloway said...

I think on this post you need as many happy thoughts as you can get! WHAT A BUMMER!! I will be hoping it gets resolved and you're back on track!!

And to lose pics?? AHHHH!! what a pity!!

HERE'S TO LOTS OF LUCK and an easy fix!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't actually lose your pictures! That would've been awful! I hope you're able to sort out the whole computer thing soon, though :)